Monday, September 14, 2015

Patience

Patience

I ordered some patience on E bay one night.
I paid extra postage to  go out the next flight.
The parcel was very late to arrive.
Not taking one day but instead taking five.

A box full of nuts arrived at my home.
Not nuts made of nuts but nuts made of foam.
My face turned red , red as a beet.
I picked up the phone I just had to speak.

On hold many minutes with music so gloomy.
I Finally spoke to a gal named Soe Soomie.
"Patience was packed in the box we did ship"
I was so mad I  just bit my lip.

"No no no, no patience at all."
"Why do you think I'm making this call?"
"Don't worry sir, you don't have to pay"
"We'll ship some more this very day"

95 boxes now clutter my hall.
95 times I made that same call.
Box 96 was empty and small,
But I found patience after all.

James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment