2. I got lost in an abandoned coal mine is Pennsylvania but later discovered signs I had left for myself.
3. I rappelled into a 180 foot deep subsidence crack in Harlan County.
4. I once preached for an all night worship service for native Americans in a remote reservation in Costa Rica. I has no advanced warning. The next morning I had the privilege to baptize converts in a mountain stream.
5. I once had to evacuate a Wall Mart due to a dangerous construction situation I was engineer on.
6. I toured a multi-story shanty town in the Philippines suspended by ropes under a bridge and over a river.
7. I have been held at gunpoint twice in my life, once surveying in the mountains of West Virginia and once in item number 1 above. I can't count the time union thugs pointed a 45 at my vehicle after I refused to stop.